I realized I don’t talk a lot about things, mostly about people – but things are pretty cool too. So I figured this would be a fun way to share some of those things that are so cool they sorta end up being my favorite. This list is sorta like my tried, tested and true, real life favorite list. I know I, like to hear about the things people actually really love and use, so this will be that from me. Here are just a few of my favorite things, surely more real life lists like this will follow in time.
- POWER Y TANK – literally the best workout/yoga tank in history, I wish they made an everyday version out of cotton with the same racerback cut.
- MINT KOMBUCHA – even a kombucha hater would love this stuff, it’s tremendously delicious (over the top, but it’s true). It’s my afternoon pick me up, instead of a second coffee – I have been lucky enough to find 1L bottles on the cheap!
- NAIL POLISH – this color is like a dark grey/purple (grey area), it’s the cheap stuff or more like the not 11$ a bottle stuff. I haven’t painted my nails since pre kiddos, but now that Harley is all about getting hers done it’s a must I do mine too – though she doesn’t quite understand why pink isn’t really my favorite.
- HONEY THROAT LOZENGES – these things are amazing, it’s nice to have something to suck one when you have a sore throat and the honey actually works amazing to heal the soreness. I was sick and used up the whole box, but I initially bought them for the kiddos. Also Ener-C, I’m never quite smart enough to take it BEFORE getting sick but I assume it helps me to get better faster.
- THE BEST LEGGINGS – no joke, no exaggeration. They have a thick waistband, with a tiny elastic sewn in similar to Lulu pants – no muffin top guarantee. Also they are made with little tacks on the legs, so you can chop them to suit the length you want no going to a seamstress. These babies are the bees knees as far as everyday leggings go (not really suitable for workouts or yoga).
- PEPPER – actually all spices from Simply Organic are the best in the west. But the pepper gets two thumbs up, it’s not chunky like pepper mill pepper (which I’m not really a fan of) and it’s not super fine like regular pepper – it’s right in the middle and juusst right.
- BOYFRIEND JEANS – the best boyfriend jeans that have ever graced my butt. Not too baggy, not too loose, tapered in the leg and dropped in the crotch just enough. I have said it before, but H&M jeans really are the best (I should also mention I’m a bit of a denim snob, so devoting my love to cheap jeans is saying a lot) – and these BF jeans are on that best list.
*these links are not sponsored or affiliates. This is just the true blue truth.
© 2013, HEART & HABIT. All rights reserved.