- I like a warm comfy coat and with giant pockets? Sold, because then who needs a purse. – Coat from Zara
- A basic tee with a bit of a punch and in a super relaxed fit. – Tee from Aritzia
- Plaid over shirt, because I always need something to wear over just in case – when I have white on (klutsy) – Shirt from Madewell
- I personally can vouch that this color of denim hides little dirty finger prints very well. – Jeans from H&M
- I couldn’t decide or maybe the better description is: I want them both. Which would you choose? Red Vamp Shoes from Zara OR Black Cut Out Buckle Boots from UO
Pretty sure I’ve done a few errand day outfits, but really everyday can be considered an errand day – at least I’m personally doing them on the daily. As my uniform posts almost always go, these are some of the items I have my eyes set on. I am just so overly practical that they always seem to go together, aka the perfect outfit- now to convince my practical self (and sorta an anti shopper self) that I should own some of these items.
Sidenote: H&M Canada (not sure about elsewhere) is currently having a Buy 1 Pair of Jeans, Get the Second 50% off sale. Those jeans up there are H&M, and I have said it many times before – they are my favorite place to buy jeans for the whole family. Fit quality and price wise they win.
© 2013, Brandy. All rights reserved.