It’s been quiet around here, (let’s just start by addressing my sporadic posting and semi silence) summer holidays are kicking my butt a bit — are you floating in the same boat? The days are awesome and full of so much fun with my two (not that little anymore) kids, but it makes fitting in creative thinking and posting time a bit more tricky. We are figuring out our schedule, since they also need to get work time in (workbooks and “homework”) so they don’t loose anything during these two off school months. And I promise to be back to a more regular posting schedule, but most likely not a 5 day a week one (for now) hopefully (probably) next week! Until then, here are some links I think are so awesome I sent them off to random friends.
- Love a good love story, you’ll probably love this @thewaywemet instagram account.
- I feel like this song is basically my anthem, fellow introverts you’ll feel me.
- Obsessed with these music prints.
- They say this one word can hurt your creditability, currently just trying to take it out of my vocabulary.
- This awesome Toronto bike shop is closing and the deals are eye-popping.
- This is the top book on my summer reading list, so far.
- Back by popular demand, our personal favorite little tee.
- It’s just the way your face looks sometimes, true.
- Current favorite breakfast/lunch, but with plain old chili flakes.
Happy Long Weekend/Weekend, any awesome plans?