Summer weekends are just the best, we try to soak up every last moment of them like a bunch of sponges. What are you plans for the weekend? We are planning to hit up a PanAm event, I figure if we don’t we will surely regret it. For sure visits to Goodlife and the yoga studio, always and forever with those (or at least that’s the plan). Maybe a backyard BBQ at some point? I don’t know why I asked you. And just generally being together, probably something from this list.
- mini mioche is having a sale and our heart and habit, capsule collection is included!
- speaking of summer, how are those pesky mosquito’s? Keep them away with this.
- Sorry Taylor Swift (and Harlow), I think I like this slower version much better.
- Even if you are not a fan of hockey you should give this article a read, it was really wonderful (I’m not really the biggest fan and I really loved it).
- How are those summer mornings going with the kids? Maybe this oldie but a goodie will offer some help.
- These fish tacos are still our favorite, the kids as for them on the regular.
- Stain? What stain? This DIY stain remover is totally the best.
Last weekend I somehow got sand in my camera lens and I have been unable to use it since. I have been meaning to buy a new lens (or two) for ages so, it’s probably due time. Any tips on where to find a good one for cheap-ish? And your favorites?