I said I was going to share more music and look I didn’t lie! Actually more like, “hey, look guys I actually remembered!”.
Soooo, I’m going to share my personal favorite playlists, ones that are my go-to’s (for different reasons). So these posts might not be often since it takes me a while to build a solid playlist that I can turn to. If you don’t dig them, it’s easy to scroll on past – send me your feedback either way!
This very first mixtape is my go-to when I want to take a breather amidst the crazy business of the city, when I’m slowly getting ready in the morning and often when I’m at home doing a short yoga practice.
OR listen in soundcloud (minus 1 song, because I couldn’t find it) in case you aren’t a member of spotify.
And because playlists are great, but I personally always end up typing the songs I like from a playlist into iTunes later (and not everyone has spotify to listen to it). So in an effort to save you some time (cause I like you) if you do the same, here is each song linked to iTunes:
1. To Build A Home – The Cinematic Orchestra
2. Holocene – Bon Iver
3. When I Get My Hands On You – The New Basement Tapes
4. Brothers On a Hotel Bed – Death Cab for Cutie
5. Remember How I Broke Your Heart – Priscilla Ahn
6. I Know Places – Lykke Li
7. Here With Me – Susie Suh & Robot Koch
8. Wait – M83
9. In for the Kill – Billie Marten
10. Nobody Loves Me Like You – Low Roar
More mixtapes? yay or nay? Soundcloud or spotify – save me some future work?